Official mysql container
This feature is currently only available in the release branch for Devilbox v1.0.0. Everybody is recommended to switch to that branch as a lot of stability changes have gone into this one. Ensure to read the PR instructions before changing:
- PR/Branch: https://github.com/cytopia/devilbox/pull/416
Use Official MySQL, MariaDB and Percona Docker container in order to safe maintenance time and rely on them for up-to-date fixes.
This Feature replaces current MySQL, MariaDB and Percona Docker images with their respective official ones and adjusts documentation accordingly.
Note that official Docker images had to be retagged in order to be used with variable substitution within
docker-compose.yml. See this repository which simply retags all official repositories: https://github.com/devilbox/docker-mysql
- Refs: https://github.com/cytopia/devilbox/issues/424
- Refs: https://github.com/cytopia/devilbox/issues/448
- Refs: https://github.com/cytopia/devilbox/issues/473
- Refs: https://github.com/cytopia/devilbox/issues/490
- Refs: https://github.com/cytopia/devilbox/issues/500
- Refs: https://github.com/cytopia/devilbox/issues/501