Devilbox release v1.0.1
The Devilbox is a modern and highly customisable dockerized PHP stack supporting full LAMP and MEAN and running on all major platforms. The main goal is to easily switch and combine any version required for local development. It supports an unlimited number of projects for which vhosts, SSL certificates and DNS records are created automatically. Reverse proxies per project are supported to ensure listening server such as NodeJS can also be reached. Email catch-all and popular development tools will be at your service as well. Configuration is not necessary, as everything is already pre-setup.
Furthermore, the Devilbox provides an identical and reproducible development environment for different host operating systems.
How to update
# Stop Docker container and remove their state docker-compose stop docker-compose rm # Update git git fetch git checkout v1.0.1
No other requirements apply, i.e, the
env-example file did not introduce any new changes.
This is a bugfix release and everybody is encouraged to upgrade to this tag as soon as possible.
No explicit actions to be taken for updating.
- #373 Read custom MySQL configuration
- #540 Fix ‘&’ password substitution in mysqldump-secure
- #209 Documentation for Xdebug on Docker for Windows
- Updated MongoDB cli tools in PHP image
- Updated PostgreSQL cli tools in PHP image
- MySQL images are now bound to a specific Docker tag and are built nightly
- #506 Documentation improvements for connecting to databases
- #536 Added @vue/cli and @vue/cli-service-global