The Devilbox now supports custom autostart commands to be executed on the PHP container.
This is done by providing shell scripts which will be executed before PHP-FPM starts.
Shell scripts have to be added to the Devilbox git directory (see documentation below).
- Install additional modules
- Install proprietry software which requires user license
- Reconfigure PHP before startup
- Run additional services
- Auto-start NodeJS applications on startup
- Startup scripts for each PHP version separately (runs first)
- Startup scripts for all PHP versions equally (runs second)