- just made a clean install of CentOS 8, docker, docker-compose, git and devilbox
- my local user is “kai” and it belongs to the “docker” group
- devilbox is cloned into /home/kai/
- the .env file has been edited correctly
- “docker-compose up httpd php” starts without complains
- !!! THE PROBLEM: http://localhost returns: 502 Bad Gateway nginx/1.16.1
- nano defaultlocalhost-error.log: "connect() failed (113: No route to host) while connecting to upstream, client: 172.16.238.1, server: _, request: “GET / HTTP/1.1”, upstream: “fastcgi://172.16.238.10:9000”, host: “localhost”
I am a total newbee to Linux, docker, networking … (everything then;-) - but I have followed all installation instructions by the letter and no error occurred - what could be wrong?
What information should I still provide here?